CIRL reserves the right to inspect the damaged or defective product, before having any obligation regarding the warranty.
- All Columbia products purchased in India need to be carried to the store and would be subject to inspection and quality check by our designated team.
- All costs of shipping for merchandise bought at www.columbiasportswear.co.in have to be borne by the customer.
- Customer must retain the receipt of the product and present it when returning the product.
- Standard Turnaround Time is 3 weeks from date of receipt.
- When the product is received under the warranty, we would replace it, repair it or offer exchange in lieu of the product.
|Jackets (Insulated & Rainwear)||6 months|
|Gloves & Headwear||6 Months|
- Our warranties cover mainly manufacturing defects.
- Our warranty does not cover damages that result from accident, misuse, abuse or negligence of the product.
- It does not cover normal wear and tear or damages such as abrasion, scratches or fading.
- The warranty also does not cover incidental or consequential damages, such as damage to, or loss of, the contents of a bag, loss of use, loss of time, or similar expenses.
- If the product has already been repaired outside of CIRL, this would make the warranty void.
- Above warranty does not apply to any of the merchandise bought under any of our discount schemes.
NOTE: Exchange is valid only within 30 days of purchase with accurate tags and bills present.