Women's Outdoor Shoes
Hiking footwear is essential for hikers. They are designed to protect your feet from bruising and abrasion caused by rocky wilderness terrain, cushion your soles and give a good grip in rough, steep, slippery, rainy, and muddy terrain.
Women's outdoor shoes are intended for short hikes lasting a few hours to a maximum of two days on very simple, level terrain with only an average quantity of gear on your back. The sole of an outdoor shoe should be rigid enough to provide secure footing and help in preventing sprains. This indicates they are intended to be worn on a lengthy stroll or a short hike.
Characteristics of Women's Trekking Shoes
A trekking shoe is not the same as a running or sports shoe. It has various characteristics that assist you in navigating through all types of terrain weather and supporting your feet and ankle while walking. The following are the main characteristics of the best trekking shoes for women:
● Good grip and traction for all types of terrains with no slippage
● Material designed to save your feet from getting harmed or twisted
● Waterproofing to various kinds of weather
● Longevity and use over a lengthy period
● Long-distance hiking/trekking requires cushioning comfort and breathability.
How to Buy Women's Outdoor Shoes?
To buy the best trekking shoes for women, consider these four important factors:
1. The type of terrain you will be hiking on, such as a paved route or rough rocky terrain.
2. Duration, or the number of days you intend to wear the shoe for weekend hikes or excursions
3. Weather conditions on the walk, such as a monsoon trek or a winter expedition
4. The weight you will be carrying, i.e., the weight of your backpack - the more items you carry, the more ankle support your shoes will need to provide.
Can Women's Hiking Boots be Worn in the Snow?
Hiking shoes for women are ideal for trekking over mild snow. They are waterproof and insulated, so your feet will be safe at all times. If there is thick snow outdoors, the hiking boots should be left at home, and snow boots or women’s winter shoes should be chosen. Regular trekking boots for women are the perfect footwear to wear when it's mildly cold and icy outside. Another reason why snow boots should be worn instead of hiking boots is that they are insulated, which keeps your feet warm, and that they rise up higher on the legs, preventing mud and snow from entering your boot.
Are Trekking Shoes for Women Waterproof?
Yes, trekking shoes do come with waterproof abilities. Trekkers will be walking through snow, rain, bodies of water, or other areas where their feet may become wet. Hence waterproof shoes for women are a necessity. Columbia Sportswear makes the best waterproof trekking shoes for women. We have an Adapt Trax outsole technology, which provides excellent grip in both wet and dry environments. Our shoe has a secure fit, sensitive cushioning, and enhanced traction. Moisture is kept out thanks to waterproof-breathable technology and seam-sealed construction.
Buy Women's Outdoor Shoes Online in India - Price List
Columbia Sportswear is a one-stop destination for all your clothing needs - be it women’s rain jacket, women’s fleece jacket or any other clothing item. We offer a comprehensive selection of waterproof hiking and trekking shoes and boots for men and women at minimal prices online in India. Check out the prices for some of our best-selling women's outdoor shoes in India:
Price list last updated on: 18th March 2022